Thursday, December 31, 2015

Scarf Wear

It was a cooler day here in North Carolina finally, but not by much. Still it didn't stop me from breaking out my recovered NYC map Kate Spade scarf that I had left in Nicaragua months ago and got back on my lost recent trip there last month. I had seen it worn this way and wanted to try it out myself, North Carolina was the first place I could do it. I had bought some new long sleeves to wear over here and it turned out to be the warmest Christmas in history, at least I was able to wear some of them.

Black thermal tee from Rainbow, skinny jeans from Forever 21, belt taken from Marahall's dress, scarf from Kate Spade and sandals from Rainbow.
Pearl earrings from Forever 21, pearl ring was a gift from my mother and Guess watch.
Later that night, we all headed to Raleigh to go to Frankie's Fun Park that my brother had heard of and thought it seemed like gum and boy was it. We first did laser tag, which was my first time and I it was a lot of fun, then the kids did some of the games that are inside, then the real fun began. The outside are has many go kart tracks and we went for the one at the end that had 2 seater cars and a bigger track, we loved it so much, we all rode I twice. The first time I drove it with my nephew then I went on a single car. You spend quite a bit of money here, but you have loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates