Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Slight Winter in Miami

The first official cold front arrived in Miami, it would be in the 60s in the morning and the high would be 70 degrees. I took advantage and wore one of the tops that were a Christmas gift in NC, the one I had only wore for Christmas night with the stripped cupcake skirt. Instead of wearing a jacket or sweater, which I don't have, I opted for a scarf instead as I would be taking three buses to get to the clinic I needed to go to. I left the house at 6:25am to hopefully arrive just before 8am, which is when they opened so I could be the first one there as I didn't have an appointment. I ended up getting there at about 8:20am because of late buses, in car I would get there in 25 minutes max, but with buses it takes a very long time.

Ivory top from Nine West, skinny jeans from Forever 21, belt from a dress bought at Marshall's amd booties from Sears.
I had left the house very early in the morning,  before the sum had come out, so I didn't take any outfit pictures at that time until I came back and by then I has removed my scarf as it had warmed up. I was only able to take this one with it, in the bathroom of the clinic.
Ear jackets from Miss A as well as the pearl bracelets, ring was a gift from my mother and Henri Bendel green bangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates