Thursday, January 7, 2016

Schoolgirl for School

I was headed today to the college near me, since I had applied over a month ago and my application still said processing when it would take 2 business days and I wanted to see what the hold up was. I would give any additional information they would need, I did not expect to be there 5 hours. My application went through, then I was told to check with the advisors and just there was an hour and half wait time. Then I went to financial aid and I had to create a letter explaining that I didn't work for the year 2014 and therefore did not file taxes and I was also out of the country for 7 months. They made me rewrite it 3 times because they needed specifics like how much I would've paid of my parents had charged me for rent and food, how much my cousin would've charged me, how much the NYC lady would've charged me and how much I paid for transportation. I needed to be very detailed and provide amounts for everything. After that I went the library to create a schedule to then go and get my student ID, which I had trouble finding the office for, big campus. Lastly was to get my discounted bus pass, which was also hard to find the building where they were only to be told they were sold out an hour ago when I had actually been there. The last thing I was told I had to do for financial aid was to get a letter from the IRS stating I didn't file, which could only be done in person at their downtown office. I had to work that day at 2pm, so I had to go early in the morning to take the bus and then the train to be there at 8:30am when they opened. Unfortunately I was stuck in traffic and was delayed for an hour, to then wait 2 hours there and when I was finally called up, it literally took two seconds to get that letter. I then decided to take uber from the train station to the school to drop off the letter and then another uber for work. My days off and mornings off are never for resting anymore, I always have something to do, just like this morning it was bathroom cleaning just before work. At least I can look good while doing it, this was the first time I did my curls correctly with my new curling iron, sadly they did not last even though I added lots of hairspray, my hair loves being straight.

Plaid skirt was a gift years ago, tucked in peplum top from Rainbow, cardigan from H&M, new tights from Madrag and booties from Sears.
New bow earrings from Miss A, freshwater pearls necklace from no more rack, ring from Forever 21 and bracelets from Miss A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates