Thursday, January 29, 2015

Miami Came to Nicaragua

This past Saturday was my aunt's 70th birthday and a lot of the family was getting together including her son who lives in Miami with his wife and kids all present. He came over and asked if I wanted to stay over, I said yes and had to pack in 5 minutes. Luckily I already knew what I was going to wear, so it was pretty simple. I quickly packed some jewelry, had to find something in the moment, the only thing I knew I was wearing was the pearls.


Wore a wine colored peplum top from Love Coulture, leggings and white sandals that were my mothers, but fit small on her.


36" pearl necklace from no more rack, spiral earrings from New York and Company and also wore some bracelets, all pearls, some gifted from my mother and my own designs, Zetram Designs.



Some highlights from the event, thought I'd share the decor, all brought by my cousin's wife from places like Oriental Trading and the Dollar Store.


The massive cake with added little banners made by my cousin's wife and inspired by Pinterest.


There was going to be a keg filled with local artisan beer only found in the town of Diriamba or nice restaurants, but the fridge broke down and it's the company's only machine. So they had to bring the same beer in no label bottles, which is seen in the other picture below, it was a very dark beer, but not exactly my cup of tea. To me it's the kind of beer to try once and be done.



This was a picture taken with my cousins before leaving. There were more pictures taken that day, but by a photographer, so I don't have the copies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates