Monday, April 9, 2018

Teal on Blue

I was still loving my new Anastasia matte blue lipstick and wanted to work it in with my wardrobe. I've still been working a lot lately, so I'm trying to blog when I can, like now at one of my jobs, since I don't get home until the evening. I woke up this day with a flat tummy, which lately never happens anymore, so I took full advantage and wore one of the crop tops I used to wear on my much thinner days. These pictures were just before I toned my hair after bleaching, so excuse the extra yellow.
Crop top from Rainbow, teal skinny pants Bongo from Sears and sandals from Rainbow as well.
Again excuse the background mess, now I got a new vacuum.
Earrings from Forever 21, new choker was a gift, I think it's from Wish, stainless steel bracelet was a gift a long time ago, watch from Amazon and colored bracelets from beya.

My eyeshadow palettes were Huda Beauty obsessions palette in smokey and mauve, brows and lips are Anastasia Beverly Hills, you can see more about this makeup buy here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates