Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Silver Sparkle

I wanted to use the silver eyeshadow and recreate the look I did for New Year's Eve, but now since I had more experience and practice, it would turn out better and it did. To continue with the silver and glitter theme, I put on my silver glam earrings and statement necklace as well as my new silver bow belt.
Merona shirt from Target, high waisted fabric shorts were a gift, earrings from Miss A, belt, sandals and necklace from Rainbow.
Excuse the mess, I was in the process of very early spring cleaning and major organizing.

I used a few new products here since that look, but still using the Huda Beauty obsessions palette in smokey, primer, setting powder and highlighter from Miss A, foundation Revlon Colorstay in shade 320, Kat Von D Lock It concealer in medium 19 cool, brows are Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade in taupe, lashes were

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates