Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Blue Lips

Again here I am trying to catch up with my posts, but so busy working and my mother was visiting this past week, which meant spending a lot of money. This was another make up haul from Sephora, they were separate buys to get more samples of course. I decided to actually buy this cobalt blue matte lipstick from Anastasia Beverly Hills as it was sitting in my shopping cart for a while and boy did this not disappoint. I also bought a matte pore primer from Benefit Cosmetics and the lock it concealer from Kat Von D as I had gotten a sample of this and loved it.

Received some samples with my lipstick order, IT Cosmetics cleanser and Dr. Jart Water Fuse, which I recently just finished.
The PORE fessional matte rescue primer from Benefit Cosmetics and Kat Von D Lock It Concealer in medium 19 cool.
I really did love the blue lips, it has now become my staple and my bitmoji on snapchat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates