Friday, March 16, 2018

Pink Winter

It was still early 2018 and the cold front was still in Miami, it was 46 degrees and it was finally time to break out the Marchesa Voyage cape coat I've never been able to wear, even if it was just for a few hours in the morning. If you remember my previous posts, I had originally bought this coat for $25 at Ross for an upcoming NC trip, which ended being a warm trip. Never thought I would be able to use it here in Miami and lately there have been more cold fronts, even now in March.

My go to new skinny jeans Bongo from JCPenney, new Tommy Hilfiger knit top from Ross, embroidered Marchesa Voyage cape coat worth almost $600 bought for $25 at Ross and boots from Sears.

I had decided to put up my valentines decor early in January.
A chilly 46 degrees.
For this very pink makeup look, I used Huda Beauty obsessions palette in mauve, eyebrows are Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade in taupe and Everlasting liquid lipstick from Kat Von D in melancholia. Also used Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates