Thursday, March 15, 2018

Chilly Start to 2018

I'm posting still trying to catch up to my current outfits, but I as you know I stopped for a few months, since all I did was work. This look was for the beginning of 2018 and it started off with a cold front in Miami, which I was loving, since it was an all day one and I was able to brush off the dust from my winter clothes.
Skinny jeans Bongo from JCPenney, thermal shirt from Rainbow, poncho from Old Navy and boots from Sears.
Pearls was a wedding gift from my mother in law and headpiece from Miss A. I was wearing my new Huda Beauty obsessions palette in mauve, Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade in taupe and Tartiest quick dry matte lip stain from Tarte.

And as a new year, my husband and I got couples tattoos. I had been wanting one for a while now, just didn't know what I wanted, so when I finally found it, we did it and loved it. This is my second tattoo, my first was "Liebe dich selbst" which is love yourself on my wrist.
I've been really loving this new app called snow, a lot of pretty cool filters and I had to take one with my husband during this cold front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates