Monday, April 9, 2018

Floraly Toned

Here I am still trying to catch up with my posts, this was in February after I had gotten some lab work done, which is why I have the band-aid, so pretty simple day for me. This was also after getting my hair toned to remove the yellow from the bleach, much better now.
Floral top from Rainbow, Bongo skinny jeans from Sears and sandals also from Rainbow.

Earrings from Payless, long pearl necklace from Miss A as well as the pearl bracelets, stainless steel bracelet was a gift, Amazon watch and my new sterling silver tennis bracelet my husband gave me before Valentine's Day from an antique show event in The Fair Expo.

My pink makeup look to go with the outfit. Huda Beauty obsessions palette in mauve for the eyeshadow, Anastasia Beverly Hills brows, Maybelline The Falsies push up drama mascara and Tarte Tartiest quick dry matte lip paint in bounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates