Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Wine Valentines


I had written on this post, but for some reason nothing uploaded with it, so here I am again. This was for valentine's day this past year and I had the day off. These pants were actually indeed of loose when I first got them, I was in my super skinny days then and knew I was going to eventually gain a healthy weight back, now they actually fit a little snug, but still perfect.
Peplum was a gift, wine colored skinny pants are from Cotton on and sandals from Rainbow.
Earrings from Valsan, necklace from Miss A, new tennis bracelet from my husband he got from the antique show at the fair expo, since he works there.
I went to get a gel manicure since I had a Groupon that expired this day, I had been so busy working, I hadn't had a a chance.
Eyeshadow was Huda Beauty obsessions palette in mauve and lips were Tarte Cosmetics Tartiest quick dry matte lip paint in cheerleader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates