Friday, September 4, 2015

Raleigh Souvenir

I had bought myself a souvenir tshirt at the airport before leaving and of course had to get it in my color. They were neatly folded in stacks with cardboard inside, so I didn't open it to see the size and I just got myself a medium, well I'm thinking these are men's sizes because it fit huge. I had gotten a friend one too and it fit her too big as well. For next time I go with extra small if they even have that size. The reason it doesnt look so big in the pictures is because I had to tie it in the back. I wore this for a day off I was going to see my nephews who are the same ones that I went to see in NC and they were in Miami.

The spiral earrings used to belong to my mother, necklace from Miss A, watch from mini in the box and the bracelets were gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates