Monday, March 2, 2015

Going For The Gold

It was Friday when mom called to say she got paid and we would meet up at the next town to eat sushi at a place my dad discovered. Since the place opened at 5pm, we would technically be there at evening, so I wore my gold sequined tank for the first time and as I was doing my make up, I realized it was the perfect opportunity to finally wear the gold eyeliner I had bought in the city before I left. I also added as a headband, a string that had fallen out of the Forever 21 black sequined top with gold stars that is in the previous post, since it had gold on it.
Gold tank was a gift and brand says instant romance, jeans from Ross and sandals from Carrion, a store in Nicaragua.

I put on black eyeliner then added the gold one above it and wore my Chanel lipstick, which is almost gone and that color has been discontinued sadly.
Only my second time wearing my Pier 1 Imports earrings and first time since I fixed them, H&M chain link bracelet, Guess watch and cuff was a gift a long time ago.
I ordered saki, since it had been years since I had it with a sushi roll called Green Dragon and for dessert was fried ice cream, though not as good as the ones I would have in Homestead in south Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates