Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Upper East Side Prep

For my daytime Halloween outfit, I went all preppy with a pleated plaid skirt, cardigan and pearls. I guess it was a bit of a play on a schoolgirl outfit. I really love this outfit I put together and I should make more like this one.



Wore a black Forever 21 cami under, black cardigan from H&M, pleated skirt was a gift a long time ago, black tights from Target, ballet flats from Payless, Forever 21 red coat and my new Kate Spade scarf.





Wore the pearl earrings that were part of the set I got in Nicaragua, long pearl necklace I received from a friend years ago, Henri Bendel bow stack ring and bangle and simple pearl bracelet. Dark lipstick perfect for fall is from Wet n' Wild.



My boss fell in love with my outfit, she said it was something she would've worn when she was younger or she has worn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates