Tuesday, February 6, 2018

UM Hospital Interview

I had another interview at UM Hospital where I had already started at a doctor's office in April, this time it was for another doctor's office on the floor above. This was for June, two months after I had started my new job, but since it was only part time for two days of the week, I thought I would try something else as well. I was already working at Publix and now this new hospital job, I was thinking I could manage three, but they had asked me for three days of the week and at that time I wasn't able to have Publix only on weekends, so I turned it down. Luckily it was the right choice, since my current hospital employer increased my days to three days a week and a raise. Then again I was asked to do four days and another raise, at that point I was already working at another Publix and could give them only weekends. I was transferred since I got married and they don't allow marriages in the same department, their loss since we actually work amazing together, the fastest ones there.
Pencil skirt brand new from Goodwill, maroon top was a gift from a friend from swap shops and booties from Sears, brand I Love Comfort.

Statement necklace from Forever 21, earrings from Payless, all pearl bracelets from Miss A and new white watch was a gift from hubby from Amazon.

I'm wearing my engagement ring from Zales now with my wedding band from Piercing Pagoda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates