Wednesday, November 18, 2015

San Juan del Sur Day Trip

It was Sunday and my mother had planned a day trip to San Juan del Sur, which we had been excited for all week. Surfers out there may have heard of this place as it is popular with them, for everyone else that have not heard of this place, it is a beach area popular with tourists with many bars and restaurants. We had gone twice before, but this was the first time we had seen so many tourists here, which was fun to watch, since we like to people watch. We had already created nicknames for people like one guy was bare footed ginger and a blonde couple were the Swedes.

New top from Rainbow, which was given to me for my birthday back in August and I finally found the occasion to wear it, shorts were a gift, sunglasses from Sears and sandals also from Rainbow.
I wore simple jewelry and not too much since we were going to the beach. Necklace was a gift, earrings from Miss A and watch from mini in the box.
We had the bucket of beers for us four at a restaurant my friend and I had been to on our last trip there with my cousin and her husband. We also enjoyed some wifi time there while eating, drinking, talking and people watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates