Thursday, November 19, 2015

Gran Pacifica Dinner

My mom had told me weeks ago, even before we had thought of coming here, that she had won a trip to a place called Gran Pacifica. She had given me the website to check out, but didn't do so until after a few calls from her and it did look like a nice place. I hadn't fully looked at the site until the day before we were going on the trip and it had some nice amenities like air conditioning, wifi, washer/dryer, full kitchen, English tv and private beach. We finally got there and the place was amazing, the website had said North American style and they were right. We had brought some nice clothes to wear for the dinner we would have at the restaurant I had seen on their website. I was taking pictures of my outfit and my mother wanted pictures as well, so I took some with her.

My mother wore all white and she wore my necklace from JCPenney.
Peplum top from Rainbow, leggings from Charlotte Russe and booties from Sears.
I had brought my contacts to wear for the special dinner.
Earrings from Miss A and my first time wearing them, necklace/headband from Beya as well as the ring, Guess watch and bracelets from Miss A and mini in the box.
I ordered the fried shrimp dish, which came with a salad, veggies and potato wedges, the shrimp came with mashed potatoes and tartar sauce.
I was in the pool when I took this picture of the restaurant, Sea Salt, since I couldn't take it at night.
We had ordered some drinks before the dinner while poolside, piña colada, mojito, whiskey and a michelada.
The Condos we stayed at.
The view of the beach we had, which we couldn't swim in because of all the rocks and the strong tides, it's only for surfers. My mom still has another voucher to come back and they were taking about maybe going next month towards the end, if that is the case....I will definitely come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates