Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bad Valentine's Day

For Saturday, Valentine's day there was going to be a party to celebrate my mother's birthday, which was on Wednesday and I wanted to dress up. My sickness started on Tuesday, which by then was only a headache and some joint pain, but by Saturday, it had been a 5 day migraine, this time with massive eye pain, fatigue, fever, low blood pressure and just many many tears of pain, It was the worse day of my life. That afternoon I took a pill that the doctor had recommended and I did feel better during the evening. By yesterday, none of the meds were working anymore, so again it was another seriously bad day with it being my 7th day with a migraine, which is why I couldn't work on this post. I finally got diagnosed with a kidney infection because of drinking this contaminated third world water and I haven't been the only one around here.
It has been a very painful week, but I'm finally staring to feel better as I am well enough to blog now. This was the planned outfit for Saturday, so I take the pictures of just the clothes at least. Black lace top was a gift, red skirt from Sears and booties from Payless.
Necklace and earrings set from Burlington Coat Factory.
Pearl bracelet from Zetram Designs.
Bangle part of a set from New York and Company and silver ring bought online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates