Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Yellow Stripes and Red

It was the day after thanksgiving, Black Friday and we just happened to go to Target. There were some deals on clothes, so I got 2 long sleeves including this yellow striped one. I had also gone to Marshall's and got this red crossbody. Sadly the dress I had bought and planned to wear for thanksgiving was not worn because it just became a casual dinner, even my other cousin who had brought a dress to wear didn't either.



Striped top from Target, leggings from Duane Reade, red crossbody from Marshall's and coat was borrowed. I had no shoes on because my cousin doesn't allow shoes inside the house so I had just had slippers on.


Bracelet from my company, Zetram Designs and new earrings from Burlington Coat Factory.


Guess watch and both bracelets from Zetram Designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates