Friday, February 16, 2018

Birthday Lunch Date

This was for my birthday lunch with the girls, some of which I hadn't seen in over a year. It was five days before my birthday and I wanted to show off my new skirt I had ordered online, now that I'm getting older, I'm liking the more lady-like look with longer skirts, a-line shape, pearls and more covered up. I am a married woman now, something I'd never thought I'd say if you knew me.
New a line black skirt from light in the box, black cami from Forever 21, blue handbag from DD's Discount and sandals from Rainbow

Freshwater pearls necklace from no more rack, which no longer exists, but similar can be found on Groupon, freshwater pearl and Swarovski crystals bracelet from Burlington Coat Factory, pearl and green bead bracelet Zetram Designs made by  me, Payless earrings and Amazon watch.
Engagement ring from Zales and wedding band from Piercing Pagoda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates