Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Black and Gold Sparkle

This would be my last casual Friday look of the year at the orthopedic office and my last day at that job, since things would be slow the following year. I would be called upon when they needed me, so for now it would just be the Publix job. Again it was a chilly day, so I wore another 3/4 sleeve top with tights and booties.
Black button up shirt from Rainbow, striped white and gold cupcake skirt also from Rainbow, opaque tights from Target, booties from Sears and red Kenneth Cole Reaction handbag from Ross.
Earrings from Claire's, necklace from Forever 21, Zales engagement ring, Target watch with bracelets from Miss A and bracelet on other wrist from Burlington Coat Factory.
It was the holiday season, so I did my nails in red and one accent nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates