Thursday, March 24, 2016

Second Fair Day

Again for my two days off I went and stayed over where I used to live and since Moday the 21st was my boyfriend's birthday and he would be working at the fair for most of the day, I decided I would spend the day there and see him. I had found out last time that my brother and sister were working there too, but didn't get to see them, this time I was able to find my sister and hang out with her for a bit when I first got there and then talk and catch up on her lunch break. We hadn't seen each other since June and that time was only brief. I had planned on wearing this new top with new high cut shorts, but a small cold front came through and dropped the temperature from the 80s to the 60s, so I just wore my skinny jeans instead.

New mint colored top from Rainbow, skinny jeans from Forever 21 and sandals from Rainbow as well.
I had bought the black version of this top a while back and liked it, so I went ahead and bought another one in another color. I might get the red version soon.
Necklace was a gift, earrings from Forever 21, ring from Charming Charlie, Guess watch and silver bracelet was a gift from Mexico. The bracelet I was wearing on the other wrist is a new one I made with a claddah charm as I made matching his and hers with the same charm for my boyfriend's birthday, his was made with lava rocks.
This was the space roller, which was definitely my favorite. It flips you upside-down completely and turns so many times, rode it a total of six times, three on the first day and three this day.
On this ride, which was another one ridden many times, but on the first day with my friend a screw actually came off while riding it, luckily nothing went wrong.
Temperature never deters me from getting ice cream, so I got my vanilla cone with sprinkles while walking around. Overall it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates