Friday, December 13, 2013

Fall Look (Part 2)

For Halloween last year, since last minute plans were made, I had to come up with a costume last minute. I decided on dressing up as a upper east sider with clothes I already had.




Wearing a cobalt blue dress from Petticoat Alley, black blazer and sunglasses from Madrag, headpiece from Claire's, turquoise watch from Target, handbag borrowed. Blazer has full sleeves, I just rolled them up to be 3/4 sleeve.


Earrings and necklace given to me, wore this amazing foundation from Estee Lauder Double Wear and my favorite lipstick by Chanel in shade mango 31. You can actually ask for a free 10 day sample bottle of any Estee Lauder foundation at Macy's, just ask at the Estee Lauder counter.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates