Friday, June 12, 2015

Publix Stalk

It was a Wednesday and I was off from work, the day before I had done 6 hours of training at my new second job at Publix and still have another 3 hours that I will do today. I had done orientation at another Publix and decided to make a trip to that one and to the dollar store in that plaza, it was one bus ride and 23 minutes of walking for the rest of the way, I almost died doing that. It was between 2-3pm, my breakfast was eaten a few hours ago and I probably should've had water with me, when I got there I was about ready to pass out and this has happened before, but I never learn. I had purposely gone to that Publix because the day of orientation I had seen a cutie who works there who I had exchanged hellos with, but unfortunately he wasn't there. I did however run into some people from orientation I had been friendly with and one of them did give me some information about the guy, a manager and 28 years old. I know, a little bit of a stalker, but at least I discovered that Publix has the customize your six pack and buying single beers, which my Publix does not have.

Purple lace tank from Wet Seal, vest from Ross, jeans also from Ross and a pink headband.

New sandals from Rainbow, since the pair I've been using was breaking and I bought them just in time because my sandals broke right when I was walking out of the store. Had to switch them out right outside the store.
A closer look at the sandals without the jeans in the way.

I went to the beach this past weekend, was under the shade, but still got a tan.
All pearl jewelry, necklace, earrings and bracelet made by me, Zetram Designs, midi rings by H&M.
Guess watch and stainless steel bracelet was a gift from Nicaragua.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates